Creepy is a geolocation OSINT Tool
Creepy is a geolocation OSINT tool. Gathers geolocation related information from online sources, and allows for presentation on map, search filtering based on exact location and/or date, export in csv format or kml for further analysis in Google Maps.
What's new in v1.0.x ?
- Creepy now uses Qt 4, via it's PyQt4 bindings for the user interface.
- Analysis in based on projects, you can work with multiple targets simultaneously without having to re-analyze them.
- Creepy is extensible via plugins for online services that might hold geolocation information. See Creepy Plugins Repository
- Plugins for twitter, instagram and flickr are included in this release
- Easy plugin configuration with wizards, where applicable
- After analysis, the retrieved locations can be filtered based on the date that they were created or the proximity to a certain location
- Google maps is used as a maps provider ( Street view included within Creepy ! )
Quick Start Instructions
- Download creepy ( source code or the installers provided here for your platform )
- Configure twitter and instagram plugins. Edit -> Plugins Configuration -> Twitter / Instagram and run the wizards, following the instructions
- Create a new project : Creepy -> New Project -> Person Based Project . Search for the target selecting the available plugins.
- Right click on the project -> Analyze Current Project
- Wait :)
- The locations will be drawn on the map, once the analysis is complete.
- Filter locations, export locations, view them on the map.
Windows 7 / Windows 8
Download and run the installers from this page. Default installation location is your user directory.
Linux (Running from source)
Install dependencies as follows :
- Python 2.7, python-qt4 and python-pip via your distribution's package manager
- pip install tweepy
- pip install yapsy
- pip install configobj
- pip install python-instagram
- pip install flickrapi
Download the latest source code from the link above, extract it and run
Debian Based Distros (Ubuntu, Kali, Mint etc)
Debian package will be updated and available in the repositories soon. Stay tuned !
Link for bundled appliction will be updated above within the next days. Stay tuned !
You can find me on Twitter @ilektrojohn
Send me a mail at jkakavas AT gmail DOT com